It’s a great day when the spring 2017 Nordstrom trend show happens during triple points days!! Just like last year 😉 WOOHOO!
This year, I picked up some “essential” every day products and a few new items that I haven’t tried before, but have heard so much about!
- Perricone MD Exfoliating Pore Refiner – the vendor tried this out on my arm an my skin felt SOO soft! It’s supposed to help with the congestion I’m experiencing on my face (cheek and chin area). After I finish up my current moisturizer, I’m also thinking about trying their moisturizer!
- Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Age Prevention Cleanser
- Youth to the People Kale + Spinach Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer
I first noticed these on the Nordstrom website and I was REALLY REALLY curious! I’ve been trying to incorporate more natural products in my skincare. This sounded like putting a green juice on your face! The founders of the brand were at the show today, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to learn more about their products 🙂 They also had a great gift with purchase which was basically the 2 items I purchased in mini travel form.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Super Cindy
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette
Bonus gift: Charlotte Tilbury Super Model Body, Goddess Skin Clay Mask, Wonder Glow, Hot Lips K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Kim KW, Scent of Dream perfume
I have been dying to try some Charlotte Tilbury make up, especially their Filmstar Bronze & Glow duo, but let’s face it…Charlotte Tilbury is a bit pricey! I made an exception to purchase a few items from the brand because I was specifically looking for a lipstick to wear for my wedding. [That’s a legitimate reason, right?!] I knew RIGHT AWAY that the Pillow Talk lipstick was the perfect MLBB shade for me. I also had a tough time picking a shade after trying on Super Cindy, and decided that I’d wear Super Cindy to my bridal shower since it’s a bit of a brighter color and spring appropriate. I just had a bit more to spend for the bonus gift, and I wanted a functional product that I could incorporate on a more everyday basis – so I went with the Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette, which looks great on its own.
Did you attend the Spring 2017 trend show? Have you been to a trend show before? Tell me about it in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by!